I’m so, so happy with how our gallery wall turned out. It makes me smile every single time I walk into our apartment. Here’s a rundown of what we included and where it’s from!
1. What I Love Most About My Home print…
2. Fabulous and fun Atlanta artwork. A wedding gift from Natalie and her sweet husband, James.
3. A picture of our sweet, sweet nephew.
4. Be Filled With Joy print…
5. Rock Me Mama print…
6. Our favorite wedding picture, taken by the amazing Chrissy Bayless.
7. Our wedding map turned guest book. By the lovely Natty Michelle.
8. One of a set of three dish towels given to me at a bridal shower from my mom and sister. It was just too pretty too dirty up…so I decided to frame it!
There are a few more things I’d like to add, but I couldn’t be happier with how it looks now!
Do you have a gallery wall in your home? What memories are on yours?
*Apologies for the dark picture. I just couldn’t get the lighting right in our apartment. Looks like I just have to buy a big, fancy camera now. Right?!